Interreligious and Interfaith studies may be new in the academy, but there are already considerable resources including:
- The Pluralism Project’s database of Interfaith centers
- The Interfaith Youth Core’s teaching library
- Elon’s Interreligious Studies minor, Georgetown’s Global Engagement initiative and John Main Center for meditation and Interreligious Dialogue, Ander Newton and Hebrew College’s collaborative Center for Inter-Religious and Communal Leadership Education (CIRCLE)
- Journals including the Journal of Ecumenical Studies, The Journal of Inter-Religious Studies, and the journal of Interreligious Studies and Intercultural Theology (ISIT).
- State of Formation, an online forum for interfaith leadership administered by Hebrew College and BU.
- Published volumes including Interreligious/Interfaith Studies edited by Eboo Patel, Jennifer Howe Peace, and Noah J. Silverman and items in Palgrave’s Interreligious Studies in Theory and Practice series, and Oddbjorn Leirvik’s Interreligious Studies.